Monday, April 19, 2010

VESIT : Farewell Approaching

Just some time back I joined engineering and now it is going to be completed in few days. My engineering went very fast, leaving the time when I was writing assignments, experiment and even waiting for 10:00am in mid-tests. I enjoyed engineering and think everyone else also enjoyed it. Some may be enjoying doing nothing, others enjoying societies. Mazaak hi Mazaak me hi sahi but we reached final semester. Soon we all with be GRADUATES. I thought we all will enjoy this experience but.......

I joined facebook very late in the last year of engineering. I used to login on facebook daily for funny taang khichau comments. But from few days I am seeing sentimental posts on facebook over friendship. I don’t know who started it but it was hyped with Anjana’s post.

just like a KG kid runs in a race to catch the teacher's hands......i have the run the race...to catch 2 hands....my frnds and my engg....but the race is over....isnt it!!!!cant accept tht.......


I think everyone who entered on facebook that night commented on her post at least once. Some posted sad replies, others giving philosophy of life (need not name him) and even others who were trying to laugh at them just to make them happy. Everyone knew that even they are not happy.

I know farewell will be a sad day but we should see brighter part may be because it is not in our hands. But is it really a day which we have not experienced. I think we all had seen at least few of such days. Just the friends we are leaving changes from time to time. We left our friends when we entered junior college from high school.
Same thing when we entered engineering college from junior college. Again we were sad that we are losing our friends.
But as we entered in engineering, we met new people. Slowly and slowly we started loving the environment like we did in junior college and engineering college. Then we tend to forget the past friends and start living the present. In case you do not agree that you forgot your old friends, at least you will agree that the interaction has reduced and is also limited to few.

And each time we changed our institution we felt we got even better friends.

This is normal human psychology to resist the change. But if we need to improve, we need to change. This change is also for our good. Now we will enter professional world. Do not be afraid of it. Even it contains people like us. Do they more deserve than us? Just know one thing you will be there because YOU DESERVE IT. So please stop being afraid of that world. I am sure we will happily settle there.

I hope you will love what is coming in your life. I know we were together for 4 years fighting with the university and teachers and it will be difficult for us to forget. But should we try to forget. Like in the past you never try to forget old friends. It is just that new friends make their position and you do not realize it. After some time you will not be crying for old friends but will be happy that you found even more friends.

Just make sure that if one day you get time from your busy schedule to visit the past, it should be filled with joy. Enjoy the last days of our engineering fully. Do not enjoy these days thinking that these days will go for ever. Just enjoy so that when you turn the pages of your life, you should be happy for the past. As far as these days are concern, hope we will have even more happy days in our coming life.

And yes ofcourse, now coming to me
Ahem ahem, ok

If possible please do not remember me for bad things even though they are more. Try to remember me for my good things (though limited). If you could not remember any good experience with me, then create one. I have no problem with the created but good experiences.
I just want when you see our photos of engineering, that smile should remain on your face even on seeing my face in the photograph.

Hope we will be friends. But I would be happy to see you with new and better friends than me.
This condition is not for friends joining Deloitte with me. They will have to bear with me for some more time even if they don’t want to.

I KNOW WE WILL NOT BE TOGETHER BUT WE WILL DEFINITELY BE CLOSE

BEST OF LUCK for you wonderful journey called LIFE!!!!

11 comments:

  1. It's good that you have created a blog and posting wonderful topics, but i would like to offer you a suggestion.

    After completing your draft, at least read it once so that (if) you come to know about the grammatical mistakes(if any), you can change it before posting. This will help you to improve your sentence formation.

    BEST OF LUCK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nicely written...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Ankit for the comment.
    As you my my sentence formation is fabulous, the version you are seeing is after review on paper, then Microsoft's word and then in browser.
    In case of problem inform me, I can edit the post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uve indeed spoken ur heart out..tats wat blogging is all about.. its really nice!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey dude,
    First of al .. Great to see you blogging. Even better to see you posting something like this. I mean we do know that you are great at the techie stuff but i'd never seen this side of you.
    Keep posting such heartwarming stuff.. Dont bother too much about the grammar , though Ankit is damn right. Aur thode examples/ anecdotes deta toh brilliant ho jaata.. Keep it coming from your heart.. it speaks good stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. well written vaibhav!!!!
    n wid this topic u've struck the cord at the right time..coz sooo many ppl are already getting nostalgic abt d 4 yrs dat are gone by..
    But these last days are meant to be enjoyed to the fullest.... and we definitely will ;)
    @ankit u're right abt d grammatical stuff but this topic was too touching too get into the technicalities of the language..
    Keep Up the good Work Vaibhav!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well what can i say, Mr. Vaibhav Dixit..... This is the first time i am reading a blog completely.... and enjoyed it thoroughly... U have a fan now and thats me :) ...
    Keep writing,Keep smiling ....

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing to see you blog....then bhushan ws right ..u hv touched a right topic at d right time.....neways it ws amaging to see U writ such thngs n so beautifully....I DNT KNW ABT OTERS BT WE TWO WILL STAY CLOSE(LITERALLY ALSO)N TOGETHR ALSO:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank You everyone and now as आप लोगों ने मुझे चने की झाड़ पर चदा दिया है
    You will see some more posts from me.
    Hope you will enjoy them too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. बहुत बहुत साधुवाद |
    एक सही विषय पर बड़े ही रोचक ढंग से आपने अपने विचारों को प्रस्तुत किया है |

    ReplyDelete